Saturday, March 21, 2009
The Life of a teacher
Growing up, I always remembered wanting to be a teacher (other than wanting to be a traffic guard, and holding the babies in the hospital after they were born from what my mom says). I would change my mind from wanting to be a general ed. teacher to wanting to be a Special ed. teacher though. By the time I went to Liberty my mind was pretty much made that I wanted to major in special ed. The classes were helpful in developing lesson plans, how to teach different subjects, etc. but they will NEVER prepare you for what you will actually face from day to day. This is the fifth year that I have been teaching Special Ed. and I wish I had actually listened to my mom and started writing down all of my teaching stories before now! Ok, ok, .........you were right mom :) This blog was created to remember current teaching stories, as well as some of the stories that have happened in the past years. Here goes nothing.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment